CCA – The Lemon Firm regularly handles Toyota lemon law claims in California. Toyota Motor Corporation is the largest automaker in the world in terms of production. The Japanese automaker has produced over 200 million vehicles under five brands: Toyota, Lexus, Hino, Rainz, and Daihatsu. Toyota manufacturers popular models such as the Avalon, Camry and Corolla, and the Prius hybrid. The company also produces a line of sports utility vehicles and trucks, including the Land Cruiser, RAV4, Sequoia, Sienna, Tacoma, Tundra, and Yaris. With so many Toyota vehicles on the road, it comes as no surprise that the automaker has issued numerous recalls for:
- Power steering defects
- Transmission hesitation
- Stalling and difficulty Starting
- Worn motor mounts
- Defective airbags
If you own or lease a defective Toyota, contact our office today to learn how we can help: (833) LEMON-FIRM.
- Transmission Problems in Toyota Tacoma Trucks
- Stalling and No-Stats in Toyota Vehicles
- Electrical Issues in Toyota Rav4’s
- Propulsion System Defects in the Toyota Prius: 2015 to 2020
- Toyota Fuel Pump Class Action Lawsuit
- Brake Squeal in Toyota and Lexus Vehicles!
- Battery Defects in Toyota RAV4 SUVs
- Toyota Soy Wiring Class Action Laawsuit Is Back From the Dead
- Toyota RAV4 Transmission Problems – Will the 2021 & 2022 RAV4 Improve?